Are you ready to ‘Step Back In Time’ to the greatest era of all?
You might be getting a ‘Saturday Night Fever’ – as we announce that our Christmas Party Nights theme for 2023 is…………DISCO!
This year, we're taking you to the dance floor of Studio 54 – the most famous DISCO of all time and the land of glitter balls.
So, grab your Dancing Shoes, and let's Get Down Tonight!
Don't miss your chance to party with us in 2023
Terms and Conditions
DISCO 23 Christmas Party Nights 2023
1. Deposits paid on Eventbrite are non-refundable and non-redeemable against the balance payment, so please take this into consideration when reserving places.
2. Your full balance becomes non-refundable and chargeable after your menu choices are confirmed which will be by the 27th of October 2023.
This will be sent via an invoice, not via Eventbrite.
3. Once payment is made against your final invoice, the total amount is non-refundable. Exceptions to this are stated in points 5 and 6 only.
4. In the event of our 2023 Christmas Party Nights not being able to go ahead due to government restrictions, all monies will be refunded in full.
5. The venue can cancel the event to which the contract relates, if the premises are closed due to circumstances beyond our control the Society shall refund all monies paid in respect of the party.
6. We will consider anyone not being able to attend due to illness, medical reasons, or a personal circumstance on a case-by-case basis.
7. All tables comfortably seat a maximum of ten. Unless requested upon booking, we can accommodate up to 12 with reduced spacing on one table.
8. If your group size is six or fewer, we cannot guarantee that you would have an exclusive table. However, if you ask at the time of booking we will do our best to accommodate your request.
9. Pre-ordered drinks for your tables can be arranged in advance via the Eventbrite upgrade or pre-ordered drinks form due to be sent in September, and must be paid for before the party night.
10. Bar accounts/ tabs/tokens can be arranged in advance on prior arrangement only at the discretion of management.
11. Vehicles parked overnight must be by prior arrangement and parked in the main car park at the owner’s risk. Details of vehicle owners/ registration must be sent in advance.
12. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide details of any dietary requirements, including food allergies or intolerance's in advance of the event so that an alternative menu can be prepared. It is imperative regardless of the menu description that any allergies are disclosed on the menu matrix, and highlighted again on the night.
13. For any increase in numbers- the deposit needs to be booked via Eventbrite using the same contact details as the original booking. For additional numbers after 27th October, we will invoice for the full amount at the time of booking and subject to availability.
14. The customer shall not under any circumstances bring in and consume their own alcohol whilst on the premises. Anyone found to be in breach of this will be asked to either surrender the goods and they will be returned at the end of the night or asked to leave immediately.
15. The customer shall be responsible and liable for the preservation of good order and decency on the premises.
16. Antisocial behaviour directed at staff, security, performers, or other guests will not be tolerated under any circumstances and may result in your entire party being removed from the venue and barred from attending any future Wherstead Park events. Further, any damages or cleaning charges resulting from antisocial behaviour will be passed on to your group retrospectively.